Thursday, November 6, 2008

Typical Male........


So as I was getting out of the shower this morning I hear the pitter patter of a little fist knocking on the glass shower door. I know it's Cohen...he is always up by 6:00am. Which is rather annoying now that the time has changed and his body doesn't realize that yet....now it is more like 5:00 AM!!! Anyway, I say good morning Cohen and step out of the shower. He says "Did you take a shower....... (isn't it obvious) I say yes... I did! He then goes on with his list of compliments........ooooooo mama you smell good." I say thank you! He then, as serious and as heartfelt as a person can be says, "even your bottom doesn't stink"......um "thank you I guess." A few moments pass and I continue getting dressed. His next "compliment" was ....."I love your blue boobie bra!" Ok..that's enough I say, go read or something!

I guess men are just born knowing how to compliment a women, huh!!!

No comments: