Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Nothing new here...

Nothing exciting happening around the house these last few days. Plain ol' boring normal life stuff........

Evan has a little cold. He doesn't seem to feel too bad except he can't breath and keeps sneezing. He is still laughing and smiling though!

Evan LOVES to be warm and cozy will sleeping. He will not sleep otherwise. We put him in his beloved footed pj's, zip him up in a "bag", and have to put a fleece blanket on his bed. "The books" say not to use blankets so we tuck it ever so tightly around the edge so it doesn't slip out. The no blanket thing is hard because the kid has to put a blanket over his face to fall asleep. When he is good and asleep, we tip-toe in and remove the blanket and try not to wake him. Did I mention that the boy is SPOILED!!!P.S.--- I am on the lookout for fleece crib sheets so if anyone knows of any, let me know!! Oh yeah, I guess we need bigger "bags" too. His little feet have reached the end and he can't stretch out because he is getting so tall!!

Cohen and I have a dentist appointment today and then we are going to head to lunch with the sis. And probably Dr. Single (I think Cohen has his first crush. At least he has good taste! Educated and pretty!)

Cohen has made up a new game. "Match" He tells you the pictures and you draw a line to match the pictures..in the air. I guess a better name would be "Air Match." I can't see the pictures and always match them up wrong. He get so frustrated and Jeremy just laughs and wonders how someone can get "air match" wrong. I don't want to play anymore!!!

No school this week so I am home all day with the kiddos! ALL. DAY!!!

We are excited about Thanksgiving and ready to pig out on some turkey.

That all folks! Cohen has informed me he needs to check his email so he needs the laptop. Tootles!

No comments: