Saturday, November 15, 2008

5 months!!







What an angel!! Evan has to be the sweetest baby ever! He LOVES to cuddle. I mean he LOVES it. He wants to be held when we shop, while I cook, while we watch TV, ANYTIME!!! He loves to be rocked to sleep at night. We cuddle on the couch or in the rocking chair, read a book, have a night time feeding, and rock, rock, rock. He doses off and if he is not good and asleep when we lay him down, those eyes pop open and he wants to be rocked more!! I know what all "the books" say......don't hold them too much or you will spoil them. Well, he is spoiled and I don't care!! We love to hold him so we don't mind. He might not ever learn to walk because we will still be holding him. I know from experience that they grow too fast and he won't let me hold him before too long, so I am holding him. ALL. DAY!!! He is such a loving sweet baby! He smiles all the time. He rarely cries and just makes everyone around him happy! He is such a good sport with Cohen. Cohen is always in his face, playing with (i.e.--bugging) him and he just laughs and smiles at him!!

He is still not rolling over. He can do it....he just doesn't like to do it. I think it scares him. He is trying to pull himself up to sit. He can sit up alone for a few seconds before toppling over. HE LOVES IT!! He must enjoy the change of scenery!
Right now, he loves his Johnny Jumper and his excersaucer!! He just laughs and grins.

His laugh is PRECIOUS!! He has this raspy, hoarse sounding laugh that just makes us giggle!! He kind of has a little growl to it that is so cute!!!

He is eating baby food and gobbles it up!! Right now he only has cereal, bananas, sweet potatoes, and apples. He opens his mouth wide and fusses if you don't have the next bite ready fast enough.

He goes to bed at about 8:00 at night and sleeps till about 7:30. I told you......he's perfect!!!

He has the most gorgeous blue sparkling eyes!! I could just eat him up!! We LOVE, LOVE, LOVE him!!!!

No comments: