I was already thinking that maybe Cohen was going to be a vegetarian because he has never eaten meat...even as a baby. He has never liked it and now he will tell you..."I don't eat meat." Well... things are beginning to become even more clear. The other day he told me he didn't want any eggs. I reminded him that he likes eggs. He said "yes, I do like eggs, but people shouldn't eat baby birds." Ok, so he's an animal lover, so what?
Tonight.......he told me he did not want to take a bath. I said he needed to and he said, "well, mama, baths are not really for me. I am not going to take them anymore" What??? I told him he would get stinky and he said "it's ok, my friends won't mind." So, we are already prepared for the day he comes home and tells us he has joined PETA, grown dreadlocks, smelly from "living off the earth", and taking vitamin supplement for protein deficiency!
I told you he was a free spirit!
1 comment:
That is hilarious! Is he also going to start following WSP or Phish? hehe
Very cute post!
Post a Comment