Monday, November 17, 2008

Sweet Big Brother



What an angel Cohen is to Evan. He takes good care of his baby brother. He hugs and kisses him all day. He loves to hold him and is always asking to "see him." It makes his day to give Evan a bottle. (Of course that only last for a total of 10 seconds, but still.) Anyway, this morning I overheard him whisper to Evan. "I love you, buddy. We are best friends forever. I won't ever let anyone get you, ok. (He then squeezes Evan tightly and Evan makes a little whimper) "It's ok I'm here. Don't cry."

Precious! I love that kid!

P.S. Cohen did let us know that if we get "another baby" that he will put him on an airplane to go far away. I guess one baby is all he can handle!! (No, we are not planning on having another one anytime soon so don't get any ideas!!!)

No comments: