
Tuesday, April 7, 2009
It's Been SOOOO Long!
It's been a long time since the last update. Between sicknesses, falls, and a baby that now moves around...ALOT!, I have been pooped at the end of the day and just can't even think about getting on and typing! Everything has been going good on the "Day Home Front!" Other than Cohen's little slip, thing have been normal. We have visited the aquarium and Indian Springs in the last few weeks. The boys really enjoyed doing both. We also went and had Easter pictures made with real bunnies and Cohen loved it. Evan, however, made his "I don't like this at all" face the whole time. I hope we got at least one picture with a smile! Cohen is being his usual funny self now that he can talk again and smile his beautiful smile!!! Thanks for all your prayers and phone calls wishing him well. We DID NOT like our baby being hurt! Especially on his beautiful face!


Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





No comments:
Post a Comment