So yesterday while we were driving down the road having one of our usual crazy conversations, Cohen told me that he wanted to be a teacher......after he worked at Domino's, the gas station, the fire station, and was done being a policeman! He has told me several times he wanted to be a teacher so he can tell all the kids what to do! (that is pretty fun :)) Anyway....he said he wanted to be a teacher and teach the kids all the important things. I asked him what the important things are and this is what he said:
1. brush your teeth every day and use green after (that is what he calls his mouthwash-"Green")
2. ALWAYS ALWAYS pack your bag, you never know when you might go to Disney World, the indoor water park, or the aquarium. (I wonder if this was a hint!) He said this is very important so that you will have all of your stuff.
3. and S.T.O.P spells stop
and number 4 I say.......
"That's all mommy! That's all the important stuff I will teach them."
P.S.-He has begun to have this obsession with packing a bag. He told Jeremy he was sorry that we couldn't spend the night at the aquarium because he forgot to pack his bag. He said, "I'm sorry Daddy, I know it is important to always have it and I just forgot." He has to have a bag to go to the baby sitter's house, get in the truck, go to baseball, the grocery store, wherever. I guess we will always be prepared!!!
1 comment:
Thanks for the entertainment and my HUGH laugh....Susam
Post a Comment