I can't believe it!! He has changed so much in such a short time! He is now crawling, pulling up, trying to let go, and takes a few steps when we hold his hands. He went from nothing to ALL. OUT. WILD!! He is so fast and stubborn. He insists on being on the floor and if you look away for 1 second he is out of sight. He cracks up when you call his name and find him somewhere that is off limits. He LOVES crawling on the hardwood floors. We don't really let him on them right now because he is still a little unstable!!! He keeps trying and we turn him around the other way and before you know it, he is back again! Man, he is FAST!!! I love it though. He is getting into everything. I had to move our plants and block off the fireplace. He gets put in his pack-n-play, sometimes although he hates it! I mean......I DO have to go potty sometime!!!!
He is sitting up well and is now in the big bathtub. He loves to play with Cohen and still splashes like a mad man! He can get from one side of the tub to the other in the blink of an eye. I have really never seen anyone faster!! His nickname has been monkey up until this point but we might need to change it to an animal that moves much faster!!
He LOVES LOVES LOVES to eat! He will cry if I try to give him baby food and shuts his mouth tight and will not open. He wants what we have. I am SSSOOOOO nervous about it, but I am getting better. So far he has had peaches, pears, and bananas (all cut up very small), mashed potatoes, and toast. I will have to try some new things. I think he is getting tired of the puffs and wants more variety. He might eat us out of house and home!! He still loves his bottle and refuses a sippy cup of any kind. I am not really sure what we are going to do. We keep trying, but he is STUBBORN and refuses to try it. Am I going to have 2 babies on a bottle????????????
He is a talker for sure!! He says dada and mama (although not to us usually-he just babbles). He did say "Hey, Dada" today!! It was really cute. He only did it once and would not do it again. He is a watcher just like Cohen. I will catch him studying what we are doing and then he tries to do it.
By far his favorite time of day is bed time. He is asleep by 7:30. He would prefer 7:00, but sometimes we just can't get there so soon! He is still the best baby ever--although a much faster baby!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment