He then comes to me with a business card of some random car salesman with a picture of a Honda Pilot on it (we are car shopping right now for a car that will hold 3 kids!) and asks me if this is the car I want. I don't answer him so he get LOUDER and LOUDER! I remind him that Jeremy is asleep and he would be better off not wake him up. He says, "I am a sir and Mr. Day will not mind. Now what car do you want?" Let me remind you....it is 5:47 in the MORNING!!!!! I am tired! I say, "which ever, I don't care." But this is not good enough for "sir"!!!!! I tell him I want a black truck and he says ok, I will get it. He leaves to go get the truck and I lock the bathroom door!!!
So what...............I need some peace and quiet for a few minutes at 5:49 in the morning!
Pictures of "sir."



1 comment:
oh my gosh that is the funniest thing I have heard in a long time. Should have known that it came out of Cohen's mouth..
Post a Comment