He is such a good brother. I was just thinking this morning that for almost 4 years he had Mommy and Daddy all to himself. Never having to "wait" if he needed anything. For the last 7 months he has been so patient having to share his Mommy and Daddy, his blankets, his beloved "blue chair", his toys, and his TV. I hate to think that it is only going to get worse. Or better--depending on how you look at it. I think that in time he will LOVE having two brothers or a brother and a sister to play with and love. Already, he is so loving to Evan. He always wants to hold him and kiss him all over. He is always showing Evan how to do things and "watching" him while I step out of the room. He is so loving and caring to everyone. Not wanting anyone to be sad or mad.
He will make a wonderful big brother...again and is already such a help to Mommy, Daddy and Evan! We are blessed to have him as our first baby, our big boy, and now our big brother helper!



No comments:
Post a Comment