Cohen had his first T-ball practice of the season today. He had a great time and was so excited about being back on the field. He asked if everyone would remember him and he didn't want to wear his toboggan in case people couldn't see him. He was amazed that the field and coach looked the same. It was funny. He acted as if we had been gone for years and years.
Evan is finally getting better from his RSV. Jeremy took him to the doctor on Friday and she said he sounded much better. The congestion had moved up in his chest and he wasn't wheezing. She said we should be able to stop the breathing treatment after this weekend. Thank goodness. We have been doing this for over a month. He is sitting up great and loves to play with all Cohen's toys. He really loves to grab paper and crinkle it up.
Cohen is running a fever now. I noticed his ears were all red and his cheeks were bright red. I felt him and he was burning up. The thermometer did not say he had a temp. but I trusted my mommy instinct and gave him some Tylenol and lots of cold water. I put a pull up on him for bed which I thought he would protest, but he laughed and thought it was hilarious. He usually doesn't need one, but I am going to give him lots of drink tonight and didn't want him to wet the bed. I hope the fever is nothing serious. I guess we will know more tomorrow.
No comments:
Post a Comment