I would not be the woman I am today had it not been for becoming a mother. I have learned patience, how to give someone something that I wanted to keep for myself, how to stay calm in situations where I want to cry and scream, and how to mend boo-boos that seem critical enough for a hospital visit.
I have learned how to take someone's temperature in a not so pleasant spot, and how to talk someone into doing something they refuse to do! I have learned how to love someone UNCONDITIONALLY-even when they REALLY don't deserve love at the moment!
I have learned how to forgive. I have learned how to dance with three men at one time so none of them get jealous of the other! I know how to push someone really high on a swing and slow them down quickly when they get scared!
All this...I never knew until I became a mommy. I can't wait to learn more!!
Three boys! Amy Day has 3 boys! I never thought in a million years I would have three boys! But it is wonderful! I love them deeply!
God truly blessed my with the PERFECT children! I love them with all my heart and promise them I will do my best everyday to help them become wonderful, caring, God loving, unselfish, men.
Cohen-You are my first born. You taught me everything I know about bringing home a baby for the first time. We have weathered the storm together! I have made may mistakes, but you have always forgiven me and keep smiling and being silly! You are so smart and so brave! I must be doing something right because in 6 short years you have really become a sweet, smart, and caring boy!
Evan-You are my drama boy!!! You, my love, keep me busy! You have taught me how to "go with the flow." If ever I make a plan for the day, you change it! I love how you make up your mind about something and stick with your opinion! Some people call this stubbornness, but not me!! You are my strong willed child and I admire that about you. I love that you are so dramatic and show your emotions so vividly! You show your love just as vividly as you show your anger! You my "good boy" Evan are perfect!
Cooper-You are my precious baby! I was not expecting your arrival, but God knew what I needed more than I did. I could not have hand picked a more perfect addition to our family. Everyone who meets you falls in love instantly. Your sweet, little smile, and messy, blond curls capture their heart in a moment. You have to be the sweetest baby on the planet!! Those slobbery kisses are to die for and I will always cherish having to wipe away the drool after one of them! The way you love to cuddle and rock still makes my heart skip a beat!
I love you all very much and I LOVE being your mom more than anything I have ever done!
No comments:
Post a Comment