Wednesday, June 10, 2009

In Just Three Minutes!

In just a matter of three minutes all kinds of things can happen in the Day household!

Cohen was outside playing this morning in a long sleeved shirt (which of course he picked out and put on upon waking up!). He began to get sweaty so when we came in I told him to take his shirt off since it was making him hot. He could put on a short sleeved one when he cooled off. He then decided he wanted to go out back to Evan's new water table. I look out the window and see.......






"COHEN" I holler, "why do you have your clothes off?" "I am hot. ALL. OVER!" While I am helping him get dressed, I hear a loud shriek of happiness. "YYYYYYYYYEEEEEEEEEEKKKKKKKKKK!" I run inside and find Evan digging in the food I have set aside to take to the beach. He has found his puffs, baby food, and oatmeal. The food is now strewn all over the place as Evan loves to destroy stuff!



Then, from across the house, I hear Jeremy holler for a towel from the shower! After the boys are situated and everything calms down, I go in and get Jeremy a towel. While there I decide to go potty. I tee tee and reach for the toilet paper, which is empty of course. I ask Jeremy for some with somewhat of a frustrated "please", he chuckles while reminding me I live with all men now!!

CALGON???????????? Are you there?!?!?!?!
I DO LOVE my life! :)

No comments: