Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Evan is 1 YEAR old!!!!

My baby is 1 year old today! He has been such a joy this year! Time has gone by so quickly! Each day I look at him and miss the teeny tiny baby he started out as! Jeremy reminds me that we will have another one soon enough!!!! He still will not take a sippy cup and LOVES LOVES LOVES his bottle. He will not drink anything if I don't give it to him so I keep doing it! We will figure it out later I guess! He has become a bit spoiled which is most definitely my fault. He used to be so good when you would lay him down--he would go right to sleep. I started to rock him a few months back.....just because, and now he wants to be rocked each night before bed. I don't do it for long, just about 5-10 minutes, but he loves it.....and SO DO I! He is just so sweet and cuddly. He makes the perfect rocking chair companion! I am not sure how it will all play out come mid-August and the new baby is here, but once again....we'll cross that bridge when we get there! He is not walking yet and seems perfectly content crawling! He is very fast at it! I am out of breath just chasing him around when he crawls so I know walking will really get me! He and Cohen are still best of friends. They spend most of each day chasing each other, wrestling, fighting over toys and laughing. Evan has developed the cutest little chuckle! He LOVES his brother! He finally has a tooth. Just one little tooth peeking out on the bottom! He can tear up any kind of food I offer him with that one little tooth. His favorite thing right now is for me to brush his teeth (well, tooth). He just grins and laughs the whole time! So cute!!!! He is the 3rd love of my life! My "sweet love!"


No comments: