We were on our way to take Cohen to his game tonight. Evan and Cooper love this because it's the only time I let them eat lots of junk and play in the dirt. I KNOW!!!! Totally unlike me, but.......it's the only way I can watch Cohen play. We were turning in the park and Evan points to the sign and says, "there it is mommy, I see it. Right there!" I said, "I know baby. I see it. I know you love the ballpark!" He replies, "no, mommy, my booger! It's right there on my finger!"
Sound familiar? Yes, I posted about a booger incident with Cooper not too long ago! Seems we always talk about boogers around here!
Cooper pooped in his pants today. I asked him if he went stinky. He said, "yes, I went stinky and you're gonna eat it!" Seriously?
Please tell me this is just normal boys stuff?
No comments:
Post a Comment