Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Hurry Up Spy Pen!

Cohen has been collecting points off the back of cereal boxes for a few weeks! He saw a spy pen on the back of the box that he just had to have. It writes a secret message in invisible ink and then you shine a flashlight that is on the other side of the pen onto the message and it is revealed! I know....sounds so exciting!

We have never done this before but he has been obsesesed with this Cars 2 Spy Pen so we have been tearing the codes off each box. He finally had enough points so we went online and registered. We entered our codes and ORDERED THE PEN! He was sooooo excited!

He has been checking the mail box daily awaiting this pen. I feel like I live with the kid from The Christmas Story movie that is waiting on the secret decoder pen.

The spy pen could take up to 90 days to arrive! I will keep you posted when it comes. Until then, if you need Cohen, you may want to check at the end of the driveway the mailbox.

No comments: