Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Spring? Is that you?

No, it wasn't Spring, but we acted like it. This past weekend the weather was perfect! 70 degrees in January. I mean really? That's unheard of! But I guess we do live in Georgia!!!

We got outside as soon as we could after breakfast so we didn't miss a second. These boys love to play outside! L.O.V.E. it! Seriously, it is total meltdown mania when it's time to come in.

Even though I knew what was to come when it was time to come back in (crying, hitting, falling in the floor, etc), we ventured outside anyway! We rode bikes, drew with chalk, pushed cars, threw balls and ran in the road. We had a ball soaking up the sun's rays....while they lasted!

We were sad to see the warm weather end, but it gave us a glimpse of what's to come...hopefully soon! We are hopeful that the ol' groundhog will not see his shadow tomorrow so we can have more beautiful days to enjoy together just playin' and laughin'! We miss you Spring!







No comments: