Cooper has got to be the sweetest, most loving baby in the WORLD! He gives out hugs and kisses all day. They may be a little slobbery, so if you are afraid of drool...stay away. But, if you want some sweet lovin, Coop is the babe to look for! He will look at you with that precious, unique smile and melt your heart. And his eyes....oh his eyes, a perfect shade of brownish green, they will literally penetrate your soul! If you think I am exaggerating, come hang out with him.....you'll see. GOD DEFINITELY made no mistake when he surprised our family with him. He is perfectly perfect! Can you tell I'm in love....all over again!
Sounds like I'm describing a new born, doesn't it. I think I am melting lately because things are not quite as crazy as they used to me and I can really enjoy the moment and get to know him. He's precious I tell you......
No comments:
Post a Comment