So many things have been going on in the Day household. We have been busy and having fun as always-collecting rocks, visiting Helen, tubing the river, painting with pudding, swimming, running in the water hose, going to Six Flags.....you name it, we have done it. Cohen said, "man, we have been busy this summer!" And he is RIGHT!
Only about 2 more weeks until Cohen starts Kindergarten! I just can not believe it. I am excited and sad at the same time. I can't believe he is growing up so quickly, but I am THRILLED he will be with me all day! I can't wait until all my boys are at school with me!!!
CAUTION:COHEN FUNNIES AHEAD---
Scene: Cohen looking at my picture i.d for work and reading it like he does EVERYTHING lately. Cohen: What kind of stuff do you think we will do at my tree school? Me: What is a tree school? C: You know, my new school for Kindergarten. Me: Puzzled look. C: It says Unity Grove Elemen"tree". That boy..............
He has been walking around singing "rain makes corn, and corn makes whisky, whisky makes my baby feel a little frisky!!"
I asked help me do something and he said, "no, mom, that is so lame!" WHAT???? Since when does a 5 year old say something is "lame?"
Evan is just as funny as ever. Those eyes will get me every time. I told Jeremy we need to call him the "Blue-eyed Bandit." He will do something so naughty and when I go to get onto him, he just smiles that sweet smile and bats those eyes and I just forget about his punishment!!!! He does not sit still for one second. He is so busy! Cooper too! They keep me hopping all day. They climb on each other and tables and chairs and jump off. I can't believe how fearless they are! Fearless of getting in time out too!!! They could care less. Well, Coop is a little more reluctant when I tell him he will have time out. He usually will stop....Evan NO WAY. He just keeps on keeping on and laughs the whole way!
It is like having twins now that Coop is mobile. I was trying to keep them from sharing cups, but I have given up! They swap and trade all day long!
Cooper has 7 teeth! Way more than the other boys had!!!! He is so cute when he smiles too. He has this crooked little smile that will just melt your heart. He LOVES LOVES LOVES to eat. He is eating table food and pretty much has what we have for dinner. He still nurses in the morning and before bed, but has sippy cups throughout the day. I have given him milk a few times and he loves it. I will LOVE when i don't have to buy baby food or formula ever again!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment