Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Where oh where has my little boy gone????

Cooper is growing up too fast! He is SITTING up now. I can't even believe it! He skipped right over the tripod sitting--you know, where they prop themselves up with their hands--and went straight to sitting up playing with toys! He is sooo sooo cute too. He has this little smile that just gets you right in the heart. Because of this smile, he is SPOILED ROTTEN! He barely makes a whimper and Jeremy and I are right there to swoop him up. He is so cuddly once you pick him up too. I tell him he is like a baby koala bear. He just hangs on and enjoys the ride! So needless to say, he wants to be held all the time! I don't mind, but my house is suffering because of it! Boy oh boy is it a MESS! I just give myself the daily reminder of "one day you will miss this" and try to look past he mess and step over the toys! We love that baby to pieces. He is our "sweets" as Cohen calls him!

No comments: