.....already!
Ok, so I never got the rolling over on video! I did gets lots of the "almost rolling" in the previous weeks, but no actual rolling!
Cooper is the PERFECT...capital P, baby EVER! EVER, I tell you! I have two others of my own and have been around TONS so I can honestly say this! He smiles, coos, laughs (belly laughs), observes, points, grabs, and pulls on toys and clothes. Did you notice I didn't say CRY!!! I mean it....he rarely cries. If he is crying, something is wrong. He is either hungry, completely soaking wet, or one of his brothers hit him in the head with something :)!
He is the funniest little guy. He will grab anything that is near him and pull it straight to his face! Tonight, he grabbed the bag of wipes and tried to eat it. Cohen just laughed and laughed! He splashes in the tub like a wild man! He thinks it is so funny. I am wetter than he is when we are done.
After bath time, he can' wait for his massage. He just looks at me with those gorgeous, full lips and then rolls his big, brown eyes up to the ceiling like he is in pure bliss!!! MMMMMM......that baby is delicious!!!!!
He LOVES his brothers. He thinks they are the funniest guys around! He will watch them as they play and when one pops over to say hello, he shrills with laughter! Precious! I love watching their bond grow stronger each day!
He loves solids! We started a few weeks ago and he has had rice, oatmeal., bananas, apples, pears, sweet potatoes, and squash. He favorite so far is squash...which is kind of weird! He still loves to nurse and often times refuses a bottle. It is kind of annoying for the person holding the bottle, but I love that I am still breastfeeding and it is soooo easy now!!!!
I think I see a tooth right under the gums. This is very weird to me since the other boy were over a year old when they got their first tooth. (Evan still only has a few!) I am not sure if the tooth will pop up soon or not! We shall see!
5 months has flown by! Can't wait to see what we have in store!!
No comments:
Post a Comment