Monday, November 2, 2009

He's 2 months old!






I am a little late in posting, but Cooper is 2 months old (on October 20th)! ALREADY! ALL. READY! I can't believe how time flies! He is the SWEETEST baby ever! He just smiles and coos all day. He laughed for the first time out loud last night and it was the sweetest sound ever. He laughed when I rubbed his cheek before bath time. I called Jeremy and Cohen in to hear him and they tickled his chubby little thighs and he laughed even harder! I LOVE LOVE LOVE him so much. I am still amazed everyday how I can love someone so much. I mean, I thought my heart would be full after loving Jeremy, Cohen and Evan. It is amazing how much love one heart can hold. God gave me the most perfect family. I never would have imagined I would have all these terrific boys, but it fits me FANTASTICALLY! Ok...sorry for the mushy stuff.
So far...laughing and cooing is all he does. Well, besides eat and sleep! Speaking of eating, he is a PIG! He eats all day. He weighs 15 lbs. That is ALOT for a 2 month old baby! He is 95% for weight (bigger than 95% of babies) and 85% for height! I can't wait to see if he is bigger than Cohen and Evan or if he balances out! He will take a bottle better now but does not like formula in it! He will take it, but he doesn't prefer it!
He is sleeping very well at night. He goes down at about 9:00 and sleeps to 4:00! I appreciate all the sleep but I wish he would move that 4:00am wake up call to 5:00 or later! I can't go back to sleep after feeding him and I am TIRED by night fall! I love our night cuddles though! He is precious and I love the uninterrupted snuggles we get to have at night!
My life is so complete!!!!

No comments: